i need to find the answer for 10 questions that related to the walmart company and create powerpoint slideshow for the info you get from the answers – exclusivewritings.com
CASE STUDY: Evaluating Sustainable Companies
Companies to Choose From:
1) What is the company’s sustainability mission statement or objective?
2) Determine what motivates this company to embed sustainability into its practices?
2) Describe the company’s goals around energy in detail? Are they succeeding in achieving their goal thus far? Why or why not?
3) Describe the companyâ€™s goals around water in detail? Are they succeeding in achieving their goal thus far? Why or why not?
4) Describe the companyâ€™s goals around waste diversion in detail? Are they succeeding in achieving their goal thus far? Why or why not?
5) Is this company a leader in the sustainability front? Why or why not?
6) How does this company’s sustainability efforts compare to their competitors… show at least two examples.
7) What are the weaknesses of this company’s sustainability strategies?
8) What are several ways this company could address their weaknesses to develop an even stronger sustainability approach?
9) How does the company address the triple bottom line – people, planet, profit – in their approach to sustainability?
10) Determine what you think the most compelling action this company is taking and explain why.
Assignment: Each student will be assigned a company. You will research the sustainability initiatives of the company using their own published data on their website as well as any other cited resources you may find (news articles, rankings, etc.). Be sure to identify the answers to all of the questions listed below. Put together a 7 â€“ 10 minute long PowerPoint presentation outlining your findings and addressing all of the questions asked which you will then present to the rest of the class.
Grades will be based on your comprehension of the companyâ€™s sustainability approach and your ability to demonstrate your research and respond accurately and completely to the ten questions above as well as presentation skill.