negotiation 22 – exclusivewritings.com
According to the paper â€œCommunicating, Negotiating, and Resolving Conflicts Across Culturesâ€ there are four phases in negotiation processes:
- Building a relationship
- Exchanging information
- Trying to persuade each other
- Making Concessions and reaching agreement
- Read a mini case in the given paper (Page 100) â€œWhen is it time do Business?â€ and who, in your opinion, is at fault here?
2. How would Bill Miller amend his negotiation style if he had known about different phases of negotiation?
3. How would a culturally intelligent Mexican behave if s/he was in the position of Juan Alvarez?