wk 3 d1 250 words total history 206 – exclusivewritings.com
Guidelines: Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Your post should make reference to the required materials with in-text citations. Your references and citations must be formatted according to APA.
The Roaring 20s
Find a primary source from the 1920s that is related to the group you chose for your Final Project and that you can use in your Final Project. You may use one of the sources listed in the Primary Sources for Week 3 handout, or you may find your own. Complete the â€œAnalyzing Primary Sourcesâ€ activity in Chapter 8, Section 8 of your course text to help you think about and understand your primary source.
Write an initial post which addresses the following prompts:
- Write a brief overview of the changes that occurred during the 1920s.
- What primary source did you choose and what event does it focus on?
- Why was this event important, and how does it fit into the conflicts and changes of the 1920s?
- What does your primary source tell you about the event? And what does it not tell you?
- How does the event you chose relate to your Final Project topic?
- Provide an APA citation for your primary source. If needed, review the APA References Guide (Links to an external site.) PDF for some examples of APA citations.